Tuned In London: E-ticket Terms & Conditions
Tuned In London world music and Tuned In To Shortwave Nights classical music tickets are sold by Tuned In London
using a ticketing solution provided by Class Carnet Ltd.
Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully. Making a ticket purchase from our website
www.tunedin.london indicates that you accept these terms. Please note that the terms and conditions set out in
this document may be amended from time to time in accordance with clause 3 below. The terms and conditions will
be effective from the date that they first appear on our website. If you would like to obtain a copy of any
previous terms and conditions for a period in which you purchased a ticket, please contact us at
"We", "us", "our" etc. are references to Tuned In London. References to "you", "your" and "you're" are
references to the ticket purchaser.
General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Tuned In London. You acknowledge
that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty (express or
implied) made or given by or on behalf of us that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising from these Terms and
Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although Tuned In London
retains the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to these terms and
conditions will be effective from the date that they first appear on our website.
Terms and Conditions for E-Ticket Purchases
- Tickets may be purchased either online through our website www.tunedin.london or at our events. These terms
and conditions apply exclusively to tickets purchased through our website ("E-Tickets"). E-Tickets are sold
by Tuned In London using a ticketing solution provided by Class Carnet Ltd.
- Purchasing an E-Ticket constitutes an acceptance that you are to be bound by these terms and conditions to
the exclusion of all others in relation to the E-Ticket, your conduct at the events and your rights. If
E-Tickets are purchased on behalf of a third party, or a third party is admitted to an event under Clause
12, 14 or 15, you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of that third party and shall ensure that
these terms and conditions are complied with by that third party.
- To purchase E-Tickets from us, you must be over the age of 18 and have a valid debit/credit card issued in
- The price of the E-Ticket you have chosen to purchase will be set out on our website at the specific time
you place your order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders already
placed and E-Tickets that have already been purchased.
- E-Tickets will be sent to the purchaser by email to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
- E-Tickets are sold for specific concerts and will only be valid at that event.
- You will be asked to present the E-Ticket and validation code to gain admission to a Tuned In London event.
You may either present a printed copy of the E-Ticket or show us a copy on your smart phone or tablet.
- Please check the details on your E-Ticket immediately upon receipt. If you have any concerns, please contact
us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not received your E-Ticket within 72 hours of purchase, please check your junk email box and
then contact us at email@example.com.
- E-Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- All children attending a Tuned In London event must be accompanied by and remain under the care of a
responsible adult ticket holder over the age of 18 years old at all times.
- E-Tickets may be purchased for private use only. Only individuals may purchase E-Tickets through our
website. E-Tickets may not be purchased for commercial use or by corporate/commercial entities.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss and / or damage to property or suffered by you as a result of
attending any Tuned In London event, including the evacuation of any event. This does not affect your
- All persons over the age of 18 attending Tuned In London events hereby consent personally and on behalf of
any children in their care to the photographing and filming of themselves and any children as members of the
- All persons over the age of 18 attending Tuned In London events consent personally and on behalf of any
children in their care Tuned In London using photographs and video footage of themselves and any children,
as members of the audience, taken at any Tuned In London event for any purpose including but not limited to
publication on our websites and in other promotional materials.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at Tuned In London events is prohibited. Any
photographs, videos or other recordings taken in breach of this clause may be destroyed and/or deleted.
- There is no reserved or allocated seating at Tuned In London events.
- Food and drink may not be permitted in certain Tuned In London venues: permission should be sought in all
cases. If requested, audience members must refrain from eating and drinking in the venue.
- As we strive to improve the Tuned In London experience, the format of the events may vary throughout the
year. E-Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the programme at no notice to the purchaser.
The varying of the format or programme of our events does not entitle you to a refund.
- Our liability to you (howsoever it arises) is limited to the purchase price of your E-Tickets.
- Please keep your E-Tickets safe. We will not be responsible for any E-Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- We operate a refund policy of E-Tickets that shall at all times be subject to our discretion. Any ticket
purchaser should contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If E-Tickets are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Tuned In London,
they may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to the venue. We reserve the right to cancel ticket
purchases which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- You shall not be permitted to assign your rights arising under these Terms and Conditions to any third party
without our written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, or sub-contract our rights and or obligations
under these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- It is not the responsibility of Tuned In London to notify E-Ticket holders in advance if an event is
cancelled or re-scheduled. However, where possible every effort will be made to endeavour to notify E-Ticket
holders by email.
- We do not accept responsibility for any personal property lost or damaged at any Tuned In London event, but
please let us know if you have lost anything - we may have picked it up.
- Personal arrangements including travel or accommodation relating to your attendance at a Tuned In London
event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you (or any third
party) for any such wasted expenditure.
- We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (but not limited
to) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter in
relation to which it would be unlawful for us to limit (or attempt to limit) our liability.
- The ticket holder must comply with these Terms and Conditions and all relevant laws, safety announcements
and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- We, acting reasonably at all times, reserve the right to refuse any person admission to any Tuned In London
event without any right to a refund. Further, a breach of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable
behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue without a right to a
refund. Whilst inside the venue, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our
personnel or any third party instructed on our behalf.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you consent to us using your email address for the purposes laid
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our
obligations under these Terms that is caused by an "Event Outside Our Control".
- "Event Outside Our Control" means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without
limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion,
terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for
war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure
of public or private telecommunications networks.
For any further information, please email: email@example.com
Date published 22nd May 2018